Audit Plan (Next Visit)
|Organization:||Sekolah Tinggi Pariwisata Trisakti|
|Address:||Jl. IKPN Tanah Kusir Bintaro, Jakarta 12330|
|Visit Number:||ID 2883||Actual Visit Date:||TBA|
|Visit Due by Date:||April 2014||For auditor information only|
|Additional Attendees and Roles||N/A|
|Standard(s):||ISO (001:2008 & IWA 2: 2007|
|Audit Scope:||Higher education, design curriculum and material lecture, administration and Tourism Educational Services (Diploma I,III, IV and supporting unit such as Administration, Laboratory, Library, Quality Assurance)|
Audit objectives: To confirm that the management system has been established and implemented in accordance with the requirements of the audit standard.
|Date||Time||Auditor||Area / Department / Process / Function||Key Contact|
Arrival of auditor
Bagian Administrasi Umum (Personalia)
UPT Kemanan & Ketertiban Kampus
Notes to Client:
- Times are approximate and will be confirmed at the opening meeting prior to commencement of the audit.
- SGS auditors reserve the right to change or add to the elements listed before or during the audit depending on the results of on-site investigation.
- A private place for preparation, review and conferencing is requested for the auditor’s use.
- Please provide a light working lunch on-site each audit day.
- Your contract with SGS is an integral part of this audit plan and details confidentiality arrangements, audit scope, information on follow up activities and any special reporting requirements.